Welcome! The Cantor Arts Center's diverse collections span continents, cultures, and 5,000 years of art history and include one of the largest presentations of Rodin bronzes outside Paris. Come see a wide range of changing exhibitions and take advantage of docent tours, lectures, gallery talks, symposia, classes, and special events. Explore, participate, and visit often. The Cantor is open six days a week!
Admission and tours are free
Galleries, gardens, and Cool Café are all accessible by wheelchair. Both wheelchairs and strollers are available for visitors' use.
Plan a SELF-GUIDED TOUR - to register - click here
- Self-guided tours of 10 or more people are asked to register in advance so that staff may prepare for the group visit.
- Self-guided groups may not exceed 40 people and are asked to divide into groups of 10 or fewer in the galleries.
- All groups with participants under the age of 18 will have at least one adult supervising every 10 children.
- Please refer to the self-guided groups guidelines for more information.
- For more information about tour offerings, see the Docent Tours page.
|Wednesday – Monday||11 am – 5 pm|
|Thursday||11 am – 8 pm|
OPEN SIX DAYS A WEEK: Wednesday
COOL CAFÉ: Open Wed–Sun; Closed Mon & Tues
| 328 Lomita Drive at Museum Way
Stanford, CA 94305-5060